Thank you so much for considering us. We gladly accept commissions for digital illustrations!
For enquiries, please contact us at email@example.com and be sure to include the following details:
- What you want me to draw – let me know your general concept and any specific details I’ll need to know, such as sizing, quotes, colours, or style. If your not sure, just let me know your idea and we can discuss some concepts together.
- What you intend to use the design for – if you want the art for personal use, or if you want to use the design commercially
- Any deadlines - if you have a timeframe for completion, please include this in your email.
- References – please attach any reference photos, sketches, or mood boards you have for the project as this will help me get an idea of the concept you’re looking for.
- Payment details – please include your email for the Paypal invoice.
I will let you know as soon as possible whether I am able to take on the commission.
Based on the details provided, I will provide a quote for the cost.
I will send you the art commission agreement for signature and an invoice for the 50% deposit. Once the deposit is paid and the agreement is signed, I will commence work on the design.
- Prices are based on an hourly rate
- Revision fees – 2 free revisions, additional revisions will be charged at my hourly rate and included on the final invoice
- Commercial license fee, or transfer of ownership rights fee (A quote will be provided)
To begin work, we require a 50% deposit at the start of the process.
The final 50% of the payment is payable upon completion of the artwork. You will receive an invoice for each payment via PayPal.
Please include any questions in your enquiry and I will be sure to address them in my response.